Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Experience

Each year I usually do at least one thing I later wish undone!  This year I am starting early with an interest in being able to improve my photos with Photoshop Elements 8.  I found Elements Village which has been helpful in learning this software.  And there something called 2010 Virtual Photowalk appeared.  It sounds like a great way to learn and share so I have decided to participate.  After following some links of others that have participated in the past, I have viewed some really beautiful work by "real" photographers and artists.  So why should one with few talents  hang here with them?  Well, for one thing, something may just rub off and I will be better for it. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, that got the yearoff to a good (Intentions) start. I learned so much last year, mainly about the camera and its capabilities. This year I hope to focus on the software. Advice is worth what it costs - but here is some anyway, look at all the posts if you can, you don't need to comment on them all just on the ones that grab you and of course your discussion group, but look at them all, there are so many idweas that you can steal. That;s what I do now post a photo so I can steal your ideas too. oh Year and welcome to the "D"ynamic Group, it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice as that is why I'm here. There is so much to learn and I have a hard time concentrating on a piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard John! I may be turning to you for advice on Photoshop - I've been lazy about learning the softwear end of things. This virtual photowalk will be alot of fun and I think this new format is going to be beneficial to us all.

    ReplyDelete