Monday, March 22, 2010

VPW March/April - Circular

Circles come in many forms


Assignment from my wife was clean out the garage.
A beautiful little blonde used this bike when visiting and
riding around the neighborhood.  Little brother really didn't
care for the color and had his own ideas of travel.

The trash men were happy to get the bike and several
other toys (fire trucks, tanks, ninjas).

My garage is less cluttered, my baby grandchildren gone.
But I have a Topaz adjusted wheel among my memories.

7 comments:

  1. Love the almost abstract nature of this...very cool processing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....sweet memories.
    I love the color of the bike - I wonder why the brother didn't?? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super circles!!! I really like the colors and what you've done with the processing. Very successful in capturing this theme too - no question - the circular images are very bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great composition and I like the bright colors, even more since it's blue and yellow (Swedish flag) LOL

    christina, sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really pretty and super for the theme as well as great colours and contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool with the Topaz adjustments! Love it and it will always be a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for stopping by my blog. this is the first I have seen of the VPW. is that a course you took? I agree with the two comments on not enough time between photos. right after sunrise ( I am there in the dark waiting) is my favorite time of day, some people like the sun about to disapear, both have excellent light.

    ReplyDelete